Nobody wants to deal with getting a furnace installation in Rhode Island. When it's time, though, you don't want to wait. It's only going to cause you more stress and eventually more money. Before you talk yourself into avoiding the purchase of a new heating system in Rhode Island, check to see if you're dealing with any of the following:
- A furnace that's more than 15 years old
- A heating system that's been repaired several times recently
- A noticeable increase in your monthly utility charges
- Setting the thermostat doesn't keep you comfortable
- Odd noises or strange smells coming out of your registers or from your furnace
If any of these sound familiar to you, then it's time to call in one of our highly-trained, licensed, and certified HVAC contractors in Rhode Island. We will do a thorough evaluation of your system and give you an honest answer on whether or not it's time for a furnace replacement.